New Woodlands - SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary details: £18279 - £19424
Ambitious and experienced class teachers / Teacher Leaders and
Curriculum Leaders for Brindishe Schools for Sept 2018 or earlier by agreeement.
Brindishe Primary Schools in Lewisham, SE London is now recruiting newly qualified and experienced primary teachers to start in September 2018.
We are looking for full time, permanent teachers, for key stage 1 and 2 and Early Years classes.
Additional payments (TLRs) are available for experienced teachers who can support the leadership of a key area of the curriculum or school life. In particular we are looking for teachers with experience of leading Maths or Literacy and in these areas we can offer TLRs of up to £4500pa.
There are three Brindishe Schools in our federation. We are Lewisham Local Authority maintained schools and all three are currently rated Ofsted-outstanding. All are within 10 minutes of each other and in walking distance of Hither Green or Lee mainline stations (just a few stops from Charing X, Waterloo or London Bridge ) or a short bus ride from Lewisham DLR.
See our website for details of each school www.brindisheschools.org
We are currently looking for teachers for Brindishe Manor and Brindishe Green – and possibly Brindishe Lee.
We can offer you….
- Very well behaved and responsive learners aged 3-11 years
- a diverse and lively inner-London school community
- close partnerships and support within each school and between the three schools
- high quality and readily available resources for learning and great opportunities with a strong career pathway
- a bespoke training package for new and recently qualified teachers and leadership development for those with experience and ambition
- a current, flexible curriculum and a modern non-bureaucratic approach to planning, marking and assessment
- bright, well maintained, clean, warm, well equiped classrooms and adult workspaces
- trained and committed teaching assistants and excellent business, technical, IT and admin support
.. and above all the opportunity to join
Above all you will have the freedom to teach creatively, with helpful guidance and supportive system,s in a successful family of schools where difference and individuality are most welcome !
If you think you might be the right person then find out more today…
Download more details and an application form
Applications should be returned to our Executive Head : email@example.com with a signed paper copy to her at Brindishe Green School, Beacon Road SE13 6EH
Please call for an extended conversation or to arrange a visit. You can contact Executive Head Vicki Paterson on 07970646062 for more information or why not arrange a visit through the Head Teacher (Lisa Morris at Brindishe Lee 0208 318 4626 , Gerlinde Achenbach at Brindishe Manor 0208 852 0852 and Sarah Gorbutt at Brindishe Green 0208 852 7245) .
Please apply by midday on 6 June 2018. Short listed candidates will then be called to interviews from w/b 11 June 2018.